Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Elder Robert Killpack January 13, 2015

Family, 

Also, diese Woche hatten wir Versetzung Anrufen. Ich werde nach Pforzheim versetzt werden. I am leaving Landshut!!!!!! I am so sad about it! I love the people here so much. So much I just cried the whole time when I had my farewell testimony. This place will forever have a special place in my heart! I have grown so close to the branch, but a better word is FAMILY. I can seriously call these people family!! They have done so much for me and they are all so strong in the gospel and I have learned so much from them!! It is going to be hard leaving this place. But I know that the Lord knows best and has called me to pforzheim. I don't know how to put my emotions into words right now ha, but I will say I had an amazing time here in Landshut and very grateful for the opportunity I had to serve here!!


Elder Killpack



The Deng Family



Jared



Jared, again 


My Man Jonas 






























How cute Jonas and Lisa!!!
This is my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment