Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sister Bailey Love January 6, 2015

Dear Family and Friends! 

I only have about 5 minutes to write to all of you, but there has been so much that has happened! I hope that I can just cover the just of it.

We had interviews with President Daines just yesterday. What an inspired man he is. I'm so grateful for the guidance and the motivation that he gives this mission. 

We had a pretty long interview (which is not something to necessarily be proud of) We laid it all out on the table and I learned so much. We talk about all my doubts and fears and any questions I have had. I asked him if a mission is more for the growth of the missionaries than really helping others. He said that as far as he is concerned the mission is always about the missionaries. He teared up talking about how much God loves His missionaries. He followed up with "As far as you are concerned. The mission is about everyone else." 

"but President, I feel that I have grown so much and I haven't been able to share that blessing with anyone else"

He threw his fist down on the table and said

"If you are growing, it is because you are serving others."

So if any of you feel complacent: Go out and serve someone else! You are promised blessings in return!

We also found the most amazing Hispanic family to teach the Gospel to. The Father invited us to go to his church as well, but they are so excited to read the Book of Mormon. I will hopefully have more updates on them this coming week!

Love you All!

Sister Love


No comments:

Post a Comment