Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sister Bailey Jayne Love January 26, 2015

Family and Friends,

For for those of you that don't know already The Ohio State University has had a pretty successful year. They are National Champions and the whole state of Ohio is still celebrating it... Now I'm just a whole lot closer!!

I'm serving in the OSU 1 area with Sister Slater. Sister Phelps and I received a call that we had to pack up all our stuff and head to Columbus in the morning and now here I am. It's been a long past couple of days, but so much fun. Sister Slater and myself were doubled into the area so currently we don't have anyone in our records, but there are thousands of people out on the streets to talk to everyday.. I love it so much!

Sorry this is a quick email this week, but there will be much more next week I promise! 

love you all!!

Sister Love




No comments:

Post a Comment