Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Elder Jesse Killpack. September 17, 2014

Elder Anderson Visit.

We had a general authority visit the mission. We went to Philadelphia
for the conference. Elder Anderson was great. He enlightened us in
many subjects. It made me really want to focus on teaching the
doctrine of Jesus Christ. We had a man Joaquin come to church brought
by members. He is super solid. If he doesn't get baptized I'll be
shocked. Very humble. They actually asked him to pray at the end of
the meeting in priesthood. I don't think they realized that he wasn't
a member. It hadn't happened in a while for me that a member brings
someone. It's a real blessing and were going to do our best to take
care of him. You should forward the other letters Bobby sends I did
see the one about the German ancestors and then the Romanian family.
Last weeks and this weeks I didn't see. Going back to the main point.
We had a celebration for the independence of Mexico Guatemala and El
Salvador. We had super good food. Carne asada so that you have some
Spanish in there.  It took almost the whole day to have everything
worked out. Because we were going to do it in the park but it rained
almost all day so we did it in the church. Did I tell you the church
used to be a bank? I met a lady from Brownsville Texas. She was very
nice. I'm still trying to figure out why and how the Hispanics end up
here in jersey. They all work in the fields and factories. It makes it
hard to meet with some of them but it also helps us know who the
prepared people are. Those who are willing to make time for God in
their lives. Time's going too fast I am doing what I can to make the
best of every moment and fulfill my purpose.


Elder Killpack



Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment