Monday, September 29, 2014

Sister Bailey Jayne Love September 29, 2014

Family and Friends,

This week has been a blur! We got a surprise phone call on Tuesday saying that I needed to be to a leadership meeting on Thursday and that I would have to find my companion a place to go. It was so incredible. Brothers Donaldson and Littlefield (from the missionary department) were there to train us. I learned so much! Now it's all just a matter of implementing it into the work.

They said that they had this corporation of some sort do a survey. They asked people "If you were given the opportunity to learn about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and invited to be baptized would you?" I can't remember the exact numbers, but it worked out to be that each area in our mission had an average of 900 people that said yes... I'm really upset that they didn't give these people as referrals to the missionaries.. anyways I guess we'll just have to go find them!

Another thing that stuck out to me was that Brother Littlefield said "Eternity swings on very small hinges" just something to think about day to day.

They also taught us how to simplify. I never thought that it would be a bad thing to know too much about this gospel.. I still don't know enough, but when teaching spiritual babies we need to keep it simple.
Overall it was an amazing experience.. Not sure why I was there because it was just zone, district, and sister training leaders.. I felt super out of place.

Well I love you all! The work is moving forward each and everyday! make sure you don't get left behind!


Sister Love


Beautiful Ohio



Sister Farmer

No comments:

Post a Comment