Monday, September 22, 2014

Sister Bailey Jayne Love. September 22, 2014

Super Jealous!!

Hello Everyone!!

Things have been SLOOOOWW... As of late, but the hand of the Lord is in everything we do! There are so many miracles each and everyday! I should really start writing them down because by the end of the day so many have happened that it's impossible to remember them all.

Our ward is continuing the 40 day fast and I can just feel all the promise that's on it's way. We're working hard to find those people that are prepared. Some of them might be right in front of our faces. We taught a less active on Saturday and he uninterested husband had so many questions. We told him that we have answers and we're meeting with them again on Thursday. That's just one example of everything that's been happening. It's really exciting.

I love my mission. More than I ever thought I would. I've learned so much about myself but more importantly I've learned about our Heavenly Fathers plans. I love the temple so much because of the work that we can do for others there. Family History seems to be everywhere the past couple of weeks. From Bobby's experiences to the opening of the Ogden temple. Just going onto LDS.org shows how important that work is. I'm so excited to go to the temple again, but I know that I'm doing another very important work outside.

I love you all! Thank you for everything!


Sister Love



No comments:

Post a Comment