Monday, September 8, 2014

Sister Bailey Jayne Love. September 8, 2014




Family and Friends!

This week was a really good one! frustrating, but good! According to our district leader we need to step it up (to be honest that never changes though. We ALWAYS need to step it up), but we feel like we accomplished exactly what the Lord wanted us too. We are overflowing with potential and we just need to have the faith that we will be able to make it happen.

No updates on Carla yet. She's going through an awful lot, but we are planning on meeting with her this week.. It's hard being patient when people say they need time when we know what they really need is the healing power of the atonement.

I got bit by a wiener dog this week. I've never wanted to kick something so bad, but I had to remember that he was one of God's beautiful creations. That and I was wearing a tag and I didn't want the owners to have bad feelings toward the church. Nevertheless I completely another thing on my missionary bucket list!

Thank you for all the support you give me! I love you all!

Sister Love




Picture: how I feel about all of you!! except for when I'll see you next... definitely won't be tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment